Monday, January 19, 2009

So, another one about nothing

Yup, I have nothing new really. I did just find out I will be getting back allot more that I realized on my taxes though. I think its about time I do some work on my motorcycle. I will put up some pics as I progress through all of this. I just thought I would waste a few min. before going to eat my lunch at 2am. Looking forward to Obama in office. With all the hype he has allot to live up to but it will be interesting to say the least to see what his first year in office brings. Not doing much else though. Everyone in the house was sick for the last week and a half so its been medicine and sleep for all of us. Now that were all starting to feel better I think its about time to go out and enjoy a nice mild winter day here in key west. I will see you on the other side of the blog world people........


G

No comments: